Born in 31st December 1972. Daughter to En. Mohd Nor and Pn. Maznah Mahmud. Eldest of 4. 3 girls and boy. A bit corky and cheeky. Chubby yet hot and sexy (perasan.) Still single and still looking for my prince charming (ada lagi ke???)Thou i'm a happy go lucky person but come to certain things i'm a bit serious and tempered person.
Thursday, January 17, 2013
Sengketa.....
What is the proper word to give....argue or misunderstanding????? Emm i guess both are just the same. Yesterday I had an argument or u can say misunderstanding. It's between me and my Bapak. I don't know why, but from small till now i can never have a good conversation with my Bapak. Some how or rather we end up with an argument. It's like a routine in my life. I tried to be like my sisters who just take it whatever he said..but I can't. I tried to be calm in no matter what ...Sometimes i just cursed him inside my heart...but then i know it's not right. I tried to level with him ...oooo it's so hard. So I make a point....i'm going to be blank and quiet when he say something. I told my mom I can't be with him in one room during Umrah...is just that I can't. I will end up being angry and I will say something bad which is not good during Umrah especially in Mecca. What should I do...I think I just follow my brother do....when he talks...be quiet.....just listen...no words coming out...totally BLANK.......let him talk..once finish I just get up saying nothing. That is the best way to run from argument. OOOO Allah please help me to be more calm with my Bapak....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment